Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Haddock Tomboy Notes Sync for ownCloud

I have been working hard to get the Haddock Tomboy Notes Sync written and here is the first screen shot.  Please note that this is far from done, but it is pretty awesome.

What is currently does:
  • Syncs with Tomboy
  • Able to read notes in Haddock
What is DOES NOT do yet:
  • Edit notes
  • Create new note
  • Delete notes
  • Create / Manage notebooks
  • Search
  • And pretty much anything else.
I am making huge improvements to it everyday, so stay tuned. Also I plan on setting up a demo server soon for everyone to check out once it gets a little further along.


3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Could you tell me the procedure to install inside Owncloud, because I try to copy the contents of haddock-haddock but nothing happens.
    After few checkings, I detect is needed to rename haddock-haddock to haddock.

    Thank you in advanced

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not worked on this project in a very long time. I doubt it is even compatible with the newest version of OwnCloud. Also, I never finished so it is not even in a usable state anyway. Sorry :(

      Delete
  2. Hello,

    thank you for your information,
    After checking few days, I think the problem was the new version or owncloud try to download "3rd party" from the website.

    Don't worry I will try to know what happen.

    ReplyDelete